January 26, 2011
Read the Malaysian Reserve this morning and came across this:
“Scientists are trying to puzzle out just how much of a role global warming has played in the past two winters, which have witnessed record cold and snowstorms in parts of Europe and US..” And also massive flood all around Australia…
Folks, wake up, wake up… Let’s save the world now.
January 25, 2011
- Renewable energy projects, including PV, hydro and biomass;
- Industrial energy efficiency;
- Supply and demand side energy efficiency in domestic and commercial sector;
- Landfill management (flaring or landfill gas to energy);
- Combined heat and power projects;
- Fuel switch to less carbon intensive fuels (e.g. from coal to gas or biomass);
- Biogas to energy (from POME or other sources);
- Reduced flaring and venting in the oil and gas sector;
- Land-use, land-use change and forestry projects (afforestation, reforestation, forest management, cropland management, grazing land management and re-vegetation)
Malaysia is one of several developing countries promoting the use of renewable energy. Developers in Malaysia are already starting to utilize the CDM to initiate energy projects for biogas wastewater, biomass, compost, landfill gas, and mini-hydro. There are eleven energy projects which will produce a total of 73 MW of new renewable electric power. The waste sector offers tremendous potential for CDM, such as recovering emissions from methane sources. Palm oil mills using gas turbines become attractive with CDM financing, as well as small-scale power production projects using gas engines.
Let’s have a serious thought about Renewable Energy, in short RE per say..
I would like to share my thoughts and findings in RE areas with the rest..
let's move on to RE folks!
Is having an angel as dear as you
Who's thought of in a special way
Not only on a special day
But warmly and with love
The whole year through!
Happy 4th. Birthday dear!!
|Iman & Ilham with their cousin, Kaseh!|