January 26, 2011

S.O.S along Federal Highway

Crying for help along Federal Highway, be it your car is suddenly stalled for no reason? Out of gas? Or etc..
Being a loyal user for Federal Highway lately from Jalan Kinabalu to PJ Amcorp, I can see more and more cars stalled along the Federal Highway.
If I am in their shoes, what should I do?


This morning I try hard to peep for any helpline number or etc and I found this small plate with this:

Sprint Helpdesk
(with phone number below this)


And also noticed that there is a truck with Mr. mechanic with SPRINT logo to help you out, parked along the highway in front of Angkasapuri.


Will try to jot down the number soon and update it here. Or you can call TM Directory to get you the number.  
So now I know that Mr Sprint will be there to help in case of emergency along the Federal Highway.



No comments: