April 15, 2009

start of yesterday...

yesterday my red jazzy was sick. One of her back tyre puncture and it costs me one day emergency leave... :(

i dressed up in purple top to toe, got into the car and started my journey out to office.. suddenly this Pak Ali was running towards my car and started knocking on my car.. and i stopped and wind down the window, " Pn.. tayar belakang pancit la.." hhah! what a day! hubby wasn't around- outstation in Trolak till Wed.. and i didn't even have single experience to do this..

Called hubby just to get some ideas of what to do.. and his resolution was - called the Honda Service Center.. and in an hour time, the same Chinese Man whom rescued my jazzy's car battery was helping me with the tyre. Thanks mr. fix it!

It was around 9.15am already, and it was too late to go to the office and i would rather settling the tyre thingy soonest possible cause i'm going out of town to land of Cameron Highland today...went to tyre shop and get the tyre fix (tampal) and cost me RM5. Huh.. the trouble wasn't worth the amount needed to fix it!

then.. what else to do? i still got 3 hours to go..

No comments: