March 30, 2010

suddenly...

i am so conscious about getting wrinkle...
so i went out to Boots and get these....
Product Image


i am so conscious about the scratch marks here and there all over the body..
so i bought a big bottle of this to heal the marks..



i am thinking about life at the old age after watching Grey's Anatomy...
so i wrote those line as my facebook updates.. and freaked out one of my good friend.. hehehe.. sorry mate!

"...when u are getting old... all you got is a bunch of yesterdays and very few of tomorrows..."



i am really really wanting to have another baby...(wish for a boy this time)..
so i removed the IUD last week and started my researches in order to reach my goal...
and started to think how to trim down the excess mass now before accumulate a fresh one later..
and think of how to make?
and when?
 and do and don'ts?
come on babeh! come on..



and finally...
i really want to score in the next 4 modules for my Msc..
and i am reading all of them now!
Pray and wish me luck folks for all A's this semester!!!

No comments: