October 24, 2009

Tie Rack - Autumn Release.. Square & Oblong + Perfumes...

Dear all, i have new batch of Tie Racks and Perfumes from UK for sale.. 
pls visit my garage sale blog http://orangeepumpkins.blogspot.com for more details...

Tie Racks is its way to Malaysia already.. will be there sometime next week. 
I will inform once it reaches my agent in Malaysia.. hehehe


and Perfumes will be brought back personally during winter holiday... mid Dec 2009.. 
a month so from now.. due to weight + high postage price & also kat sini 
POS UK tgh mogok.. tak mo keje.. kang naya sangkut kat mana-mana.. 

Happy shopping luf!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to search on the web, only your site open up the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura