July 13, 2009

New Me?

After sessions of sharing of thoughts, story telling and brain wash, I consider myself transforming into being a Malaysia citizen with new perception towards everything in life. In term of own values and belief, mission and vision ahead.. and in general about our country.  I love Malaysia more now. Heh.. Bukan tak cinta kan Malaysia sebelum ni, tp kurang kesedaran. Been locked up with another 105 smart and naughty *bidai* has given me new insight about own capability and others specialty!

Be friend with very young entrepreneur with high dream (which I dream it too…), also a very fluent Literature chap going to Oxford Uni (no kidding! WOW), the cheeky sisters whom made all of us laugh all the times.. and loads of Manchester fan, Japan Phd candidates and lots more regardless of skin colors… it's such a great pleasure to get to know all of you.

Hope our friendship last forever & teruskan perjuangan...

No comments: